Posted September 30, 2016
We are seeking a talented, creative, and self- motivated Assistant Manager for our recently opened location.
• Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals - Coach and develop staff to exceed store goals.
• Provide a positive, inviting, and enthusiastic shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
• Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Fuego standards and company directives.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company strategies.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
• Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-workers and the management team
• Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• Basic computer skills preferred
• Retail operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation, and loss prevention.
Please bring your resume into Fuego.