Sundance is looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our sales team at our newest retail store located in Tucson, AZ. We are currently seeking part-time Sales Associates. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Robert Redford founded Sundance Catalog in 1989 and we have been growing ever since. Sundance is a brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on the creative process and originality. We are committed to providing world class service, while offering unique products that showcase artistic inspiration. Sundance has grown to be a unique lifestyle brand with a compelling assortment of products and over 450 employees located in several states.
Partners with the store management team in driving store sales by persistent attention to detail in serving and selling goods to customers, while offering general support to the management team regarding visual merchandising, housekeeping, and store cleanliness. Above all the Retail Store Associate is a “Team Player” with the best in mind for the customer, the company, and its shareholders. The Sundance Associate will consistently demonstrate and uphold the Sundance culture with the utmost integrity.
• Consistently exceed the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customer.
• Seeks product knowledge on new and core goods and openly shares information and selling tips with fellow partners.
• Customer service is key…we are here to enhance the customer experience by outfitting them.
• Greets and welcomes customers as they enter with genuine enthusiasm.
• Asks open-ended questions to determine customer’s needs. Listens to customers and uses their feedback to improve service levels.
• Tells the product story, features and benefits of jewelry and merchandise. Checks for customer understanding.
• Offers additional products that support or relate to the customer needs.
• Informs customers of our website and catalog, offering to put them on our mailing list.
• Consistently and accurately follows up on customer issues in a timely manner.
• Processes register transactions accurately and efficiently.
• Completes assigned tasks on Daily Agenda.
• As a team member assists the store in achieving the store budgeted sales, payroll goals.
• Executes operational tasks as directed.
• Must be familiar with all operations of the store and able to pitch in where needed.
Standards of Operations:
• Maintains visual integrity by regular cleaning and dusting. Replenishes merchandise as needed.
• Maintains a high level of awareness regarding loss prevention.
• Consistently adheres to all company policies and procedures.
• Completes other tasks and projects as assigned.
• High School graduate.
• Associates degree in a related field required, BS or BA preferred.
• Experience with a premium brand retailer.
• Experience in an environment where customers service is highly regarded.
• Ability to read and write English fluently, including business communication.
• Computer literacy including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Proven critical judgment and decision-making skills.
• Proven effective interpersonal skills at all levels.
Personal Attributes Essential For Success:
• Willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done. Excitement about a job well done. Self-motivated. Desire to grow with the company.
• Passion and enthusiasm grounded in business reality.
• Driven by customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
• Value integrity and accountability.
• Ability to work in a retail store environment, e.g. standing, merchandising, stocking shelves, etc.
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to 25 pounds.
• Some travel required.
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. We offer a competitive wage and benefits including 401(k) and great merchandise discounts. For consideration send resume to email@example.com or mail to: Sundance, c/o HR, 3865 West 2400 South, SLC, UT 84120.